Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the most important components for sustenance and growth of an organization. With the advancement of software technologies, significant progress has been made in designing and managing CRM systems. These efforts envisage facilitating better customer interactions and greater understanding about customers; thus helps an organization build competitive advantages. This course plans to impart a sound introduction to CRM, a comprehensive understanding of the processes involved, strong understanding of software components in different CRM systems, and practical applications of CRM in different sectors. As the course is targeted to students of rural management, it includes practical examples with strong lineage to rural planning and development.
This Training Program is designed for:
- Middle and senior-level managers from marketing, e-commerce, sales and operations, strategic planning and general management
- Product, brand, e-marketing and advertising
- Finance managers responsible for customer profitability measurements and analysis Sales and service managers.
Successful participants will:
- Gain the employability skills to work in quality departments of banks, oil and gas, manufacturing and other sectors.
- Best Overall student per batch will be recommended for employment with our certified clients.
- Receive our internationally recognized certificate with logos of our international partners.
- Have your names and certificate numbers displayed on our website for easier verification by interested employers. Click to view certified participants.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 Saturdays
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 449
- Assessments Self
CRM PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION